Technip Awarded Services Contract for Refinery Units in Bulgaria
Technip has been awarded a lumpsum contract by Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, worth approximately 10 million, for the front-end engineering design (FEED) of new units to be built at their refinery in Burgas, Bulgaria.
The contract covers:
four units based on Axens technology:
- a residue hydrocracking unit with a capacity of 2.5 million tons per year,
- a vacuum gasoil hydrocracking unit with a capacity of 1.8 million tons per year,
- an amine unit,
- a sour water stripper unit,
- two hydrogen units based on Technip KTI technology, with a capacity of 7,500 kilograms per hour each,
- relevant utilities and offsite facilities.
Technip's operating centre in Rome, Italy will execute the contract, which is scheduled to be completed in December 2009.
Find out more about:
Search for more News